1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Realllyyy need help fast. Words out I like a guy.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ChristianHipstr, Jul 16, 2013.

1. ChristianHipstr

Ok so I just got a call from my friend ,M, and it was not her on the phone. I assume she's having a slumber party or something and she feel asleep and her friends got a hold of her phone. Keep in mind M is the first person who I told (much more, she concluded) that I like C (guy I like). Her friends were talking about pimping and "appointments" I was blowing it off as another prank call, but then they said they had guys too and "C" might interest me. I don't know if M told them or if they read the texts, but one of them had to at least have known him some because she mentioned his brother, which even M doesn't know he has. Please help me!!!!!! I don't want him finding out from anyone else, that would just make this situation more complicated. I'm seriously having a panic attack right now, and god im surprised how fast I just typed this....

2. BooksJeansTea

Stop replying to them. They want you to freak out if they are holding it over your head. Stop. Breathe.
    You may have to wait it out on this one and see what happens. Don't give them any more ammo.

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First thing first - slow down and take a deep breath.

Now - do you know for certain that they got this information from your friend? It sounds like they know more than her about the situation...could it be a coincidence? If he's well-known in school or something, it's not inconceivable.

See what your friend has to say tomorrow. She can tell you more about what may or may not have happened.

4. ChristianHipstr

BooksJeansTea
    They called me... It caught me off guard, and I did stop replying. I started going to point of, "Where is M" and "Why do you have her phone?"
    Not a coincidence. They went too in depth for them not to know I like him...

Gravity
    He isn't... He's on varsity football, but he isn't into the "popular" scene.

That's why I'm scared one of them might know him a little too well. If she knew he had a brother... Now if she knows there's a guy that likes him?

I'm calming down some... Still super worried and can't stop shaking. I'll have to see what she says tomorrow, but this doesn't look good either way.