1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think my straight friend is gay and I like him but does he like me too? IDK

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by knightwing, Jul 18, 2013.

1. knightwing

So yeah basically theres this guy at my school who I had never really spoken to, like he was in a few of my classes last year and we would talk but we never really were great friends.
    Anyway this year I've sorta got closer to him in the sense that we're talking more and I suppose I could say hes like an acquaintance now.
    So this girl we both know mutually asked me to find out if hes gay cause she just wants to know and apparently because Im gay then of course im going to have the knowledge to figure this out... and so I tried to find out but he really didnt let on and I didnt think he is anyway BUT because I spent quite a while trying to figure it out through talking to him and stuff, I kinda started to like him...

Also today we had like multi-lane running race-style activities in Phys Ed and he comes over to me and goes, "i want to run in your race so im not with all the good runners" and i thought he was being like jokingly rude by saying im not a good runner but then hes like going on about it and i said "do you want to run WITH me or AGAINST me?" and hes like "with you"

so i dont know im sorta venting here but what do you think about this?

2. LD579

There's nothing definite here that suggests that he likes guys in that way.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe he's just being friendly.

4. knightwing

K i know i was probably reading into it all WAY too much but yeah idk why i even posted this

5. Wells

Wells Guest

I think you should 'keep an eye' on him.
    I like a boy at my school, I don't know him that well but I listen how hes spoken about. Like so an so is going out with (random girls name), I'd listen to that (luckily, despite how attractive he is, I've heard nothing of a girlfriend). Also, keep a tag on his eyes. Do they glimpse at guys or girls, both etc. If you see him out of school, then maybe this would be better then.

6. Yeah I kind of knew a guy like this in my freshman year of college. He was suspiciously nice, he even refused to let me get my own coffee once, and I had a huge crush on him. I was certain he was trying to figure me out because one time we got together and the first thing he told me was that he broke up with his girlfriend. Turns out he was just a really friendly straight guy.