1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting someone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by FizzWitz, Jul 20, 2013.

1. FizzWitz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, I wanted to know how to meet someone for a relationship... Too young to go to gay bars... Don't want to go to gay pride event in case I see someone I know there...
    How do I know whether the person is gay, and therefore compatible? Ask him flat out? I don't really want to be fully out to my school, they are kind of homophobic mostly.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this and respond! Thanks!

2. CuriousBunny

I don't know about your school, but at mine there is a club to meet other gay people. If there is no club at your school for that, perhaps there is one outside of school for you. Best of luck!

3. mpl

mpl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can always take your dog for a walk. :slight_smile: I met some ppl in this way. You can also
    join an organization or club with people who have common interests, you can meet them at the gym, while traveling, in a library, at church... There are many ways to meet someone new. How can you know whether the person is gay? Some males and females seem to move beyond societal gender norms more than others, but this does not give conclusive evidence about their sexual orientation. The best way is to observe the person you`re interested in. If you already know this person, you can see how the person reacts to the topic of gay people, see how the person reacts to the opposite sex or just ask about an orientation. If you don`t know him, you can observe the way he walks, speaks, what does he wear.. Of course you can not be 100% sure then, but it definitely helps.. :slight_smile: