1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I look androgynous/male when its obvious I'm not?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by anongirl, Jul 20, 2013.

1. anongirl

I recently realized/accepted that I'm Genderqueer and I'm working on what that means for me. I want to look more androgynous and/or male but since I'm obviously a bio female, I'm starting to fear it'll be impossible...
    I'm short, I'm chubby (I'm am working on loosing weight but since I've had multiple children it's kinda been hell on my body) and I don't want to cut my long hair. Those are all things I'm pretty sure I can work around but the biggest problem is my chest. It's very large, a G cup to be exact... I'm pretty sure no about of binding or sport bras would make them less obvious, if anything they would just look boxy and weird, thankfully I have wide shoulders so it helps a bit. I am considering a reduction mostly for the sake of my back lol but that'll be a few years from now at least. I'm comfortable with having a chest but my fear is that I'll just end up looking like a butch lesbian, which I'm not...
    I know in the end, I'm going to do what makes me happy regardless of how people look at me but it'd be nice to look good doing it...
    I'd also like to pack on occasion but I've got no idea where to start?

2. Mortimer

Out Status:
    Some people
    The wonderful thing about being androgynous though is that you can play with that you can play with the word androgynous. And embody duality. I myself, wouldn't at all prefer to look male or female, but neither gender and would like more or less if you had to question my gender.

Personally, though I don't really have any advice as I'm trying to figure out the answer to this question too. I could probably pool off a hispter goth boy. Cause they tend to be pretty feminate sometimes and sometimes its hard to tell their gender.

However, because I too am looking for some advice I wrote this reply in hopes to keep this thread up.