1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by drwinchester, Jul 20, 2013.

1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

This might be more of a vent than anything... But I'm doubting myself again. My anxiety's flaring up. Suicidal thoughts keep returning.

Every time I get close to accepting myself as transgender, it feels like I self saboutague myself. Keep thinking I can't really be trans* because I didn't strongly identify as a boy as a kid, I must just have Asperger's, an overactive imagination. Maybe I'm just deluding myself that I have dysphoria.

I fear when I transition, I'll regret it and realize I was being stupid or I was just confused. I know my parents won't accept me and I feel so goddamned guilty- can't I just be normal for them? And I worry. Maybe I'll never feel like a real man. Or I'll never be seen as one. And I'll never have a love life or a family or a future.

Feel like I'm not trying hard enough at being female, that if I learned to love being a woman, these thoughts would go away. And I tried. I fucking tried but I can't do it.

I don't know what to do anymore. How to cope. I hate my body. Hate my life. Hate fucking everything.

Help? :help:

2. ConfusedRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    NOOO, dont think like that!!! You shouldnt think like that, ever!! Dont hate yourself, or your body. Dont feel like you have to do anything...if you want to be a women or a guy trhen do it! Dont feel like you have to choose right now at this very moment. Dont rush into anything and just think about it first.....I hope this was helpful :slight_smile: and btw DONT EVER THINK ABOUT SUICIDE!!!! And dont feel like you have to make your parents happy, do whatever makes YOU happy :slight_smile: