1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling low

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shamrockmut93, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Work is dominating what little of a life I have at home, all my friends live far away, and I'm feeling stuck. All around me I see people who are having a much better summer than I am, and I hate seeing couples. I'll admit it, my jealousy is out of control. Of course, I don't let anyone know that, I put a smile on and act like I'm counting my blessings, but I hate being home for the summer so much, it's making me miserable. My life is like a stagnant pool right now, I don't think I've ever been this frustrated before. I hate the feeling of not being able to get out of here, I'm closeted to all but one of my friends in my home town. All my other friends know, but as I said before, they're all so far away. I don't even know why I'm posting this, I just need to rant to someone, anyone, even if it's just to complete strangers on EC.

2. SomeNights

I know the feeling....I just graduated college and moved back home....HATE IT! it's so suffocating. the only advice I can give you is to try and stick it out. (*hug*)

3. Well said, though I already knew there's not much else I can do about it :/ best of luck to you being home as well, it's the pits.