1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supportive cross-dressing community?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by ttmab, Jul 20, 2013.

1. ttmab

I was wondering if there was a cross-dressing community here on emptyclosets, or a supportive community elsewhere online where I could get some tips. I found a couple of cross-dressing sites, but they all seemed very catty and unsupportive. One in particular on Reddit had this guy who posted pics and asked how close he was to passing as a woman, and they all just tore him apart. I'm brand new at this, and could use some tips and support, but in a compassionate manner. This is all very scary to me, and I have an anxiety disorder, so if someone did that to me, it would just destroy me. That being said, I have some photos I took that I think look alright, and I'd like to get some constructive feedback (or at least hear that my ass looks good in panties :lol:slight_smile:. Seriously though, is there somewhere I can go, preferably on here, where I could talk about cross-dressing?

2. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    First of all, welcome to EC, it's a place for everyone struggling with issues.

I haven't been here for very long, but most of the time out community is very understanding and accepting of differences. I don't think you can give pictures of yourself on this forum because it's not a dating forum. But I think that there are people who are cross-dressers in the EC community.

Good luck.

3. ttmab

Thanks! I look forward to it. This is the only place I feel comfortable talking about this sort of thing, outside of a single friend. The support here has been remarkable.

4. AudreyMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are cross dresser support forums around the internet. I think one is plainly titled crossdressers.com if I recall correctly. There you can get tips, advice specifically dedicated to cross dressing.

5. SFSorrow

Hi, as a fellow crossdresser I'm happy to talk about things if you'd like. Afraid I can't help you with other forums though as I've never joined any. I've thought about it but never have. I believe Laura's Playground is supposed to be quite good, and I found another called crossdressingzone.

6. ttmab

Thanks! That'd be cool. Yeah, I dunno about joining any online communities or anything outside of this one. I'm still very new to actually doing it, though I had wanted to for a long time. But there's no one I can really talk to about it, and I'm not sure what I'm doing, lol.