1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i hate men

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by foreverlonely, Jul 22, 2013.

1. foreverlonely

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi I am a guy who is attracted to men and naked male body .

But I have been hated by men since childhood.

So I have a deep rooted hatred to all men in general .

How can i remove it?

I tried to though i fake laughter and friendships and give fake smiles in company of men so that they do not find that i hate them actually.
    :dry:

2. BadCanadaJoke

No sweetie, you hate straight men.
    Gays are awesome.

3. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    dont blame you, men suck [sources: i am one - kinda]

4. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Maybe it is because you've lived in a very macho society and you don't like the qualities that they have portrayed. Or maybe the men in your family are all misogynistic and revolting. But your problem here is that you immediately stereotype them into being bad, and that's not good.

You should go to LGBT events, and prides, where people are much nicer and more accepting, maybe that will change your mind.

Good luck.

5. AudreyMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hating all because of experiences in the past is holding onto a grudge and then applying it to those that don't even know about it. I suggest therapy or talking to someone cause that kind of mindset is unhealthy

6. Yohoshi2013

Yohoshi2013 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have/had a similar problem, but it's with both genders, so humans on the whole. If you want my advice, and this is only if you believe in God, talk to God directly. I don't mean 'pray', as I personally don't 'pray' in the sense of the word, rather I talk to him. Find a quiet, private place and just talk aloud to him as if you were writing a diary with your mouth, so to speak. I asked him to remove the hatred (which was 21 years of it), then I audibly forgave every human on this earth I held a grudge/hatred towards. I feel a lot better, but there's still residual negative energies around me. Just remember one thing, if nothing else: You have the power within to remove any anger, hatred, or grudges you may have against others. It's not going to happen overnight, and it will take time, but you can do this, whether you have someone along side you or not. I have no one, but I do have God, but that's just me. I hope you find a sense of inner peace and can let go of your hatred. Oh and have a free hug on me (*hug*)

~Love Tyler

7. Krilky

Krilky Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I used to feel this way, except about women, because of someā€¦bad experiences with my babysitter.
    This will sound like sh*t advice. But really, you just need to hang out with guys. You don't have to get to know Hulk Hogan or whatever. But there are plenty of nice men out there.
    My story goes like this--maybe you'll get something from it.
    Until I was 6 or 7, I hung out mostly with girls. Then the "bad experiences" I was talking about happened. Until high school, I hung out with only guys--I was terrified of women because of that experience. But guess what? I met some girls who were really nice, with whom I shared lots of interests, and now I'd say my friends are about 60% guys, 40% girls.

8. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I dislike certain types of men I reliably don't get along with. I also dislike certain types of women I reliably don't get along with. Find people you get along with, of any gender, and you might find you don't really hate them. Sometimes, that's not easy. Most of us really click with only several people.

9. KingdomKeyDK

Total truth.

10. I can understand, though I don't necessarily hate men themselves. I hate how society expects men to act, and I'm annoyed at those men who think that they're on top of the world because they conform to those rules better than other men.

11. CuriousBunny

I understand, as I hate most men too. They're jerks. Once you find the right guys to hang out with, though, it's awesome.