1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Feel Guilty

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Dut, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Dut

Dut

I did something that I totally regret doing yesterday. I went on to gay ****** and traded photos with this guy, photos of more than just my face. Afterwards I felt like the biggest idiot ever and I felt disgusting and ashamed of myself for doing it. I actually cried. I know it sounds ridiculous and I'm probably over exaggerating but I just feel really shitty today and I'm ashamed in myself.

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You won't be the first & you certainly won't be the last, it is easily done, what's done is done & you can only move on, at least you know not to do it again, hopefully the Guy will only keep them for his own pleasure & won't share them with anyone else!

3. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Nothing to feel guilty or ashamed about. Get those nasty puritanical thoughts out of your head. The natural human body should be embraced, not stigmatized. Everyone has one.

4. leer

i know a few guys that have joined a popular gay network the have private pictures that they can send to others .its quite common .

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Not something to worry about, mate. Just nude pics, not life or death. Take a deep breath. If you're not comfortable trading pics, you know it's not something you have to do in the future.

6. person57

Look at the bright side, at least you know you won't make that mistake again. We all make mistakes and then we learn from them and we forget about the mistakes we did in the past and move on. Don't worry :slight_smile:

7. Dut

Dut

Thanks to every single one of you :slight_smile: each comment I read made me smile and feel better and I really appreciate the words :slight_smile:) thanks

8. Rolando4

I'm not going to lie, I've done the same! It is gross when you think about it, but in the heat of the moment, why not? :/. Just learn your lesson and save yourself for a guy/girl that really matter :slight_smile:.