1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The scariest thing I've seen

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gregarity, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Gregarity

... would probably have to be hearing a friend say that they don't think they're worth the compassion of her friends or love of her girlfriend. That we would ever fake our appreciation of her out of pity. That depression is really more of a common occurrence than I'd given previous credit to.

That anyone would have the audacity to say that depression is faked for attention, and won't get them the help that they need and deserve.

That's horrifying.

2. BreannaToBrian

That reminds me of a transphobic comment I read on youtube. It was my fault really though, it's YouTube; what did I expect?

3. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The scariest thing I've seen? All the people who don't pay attention in school. That's the future generation not getting an education.

However the scariest thing I've seen physically... Last week I was really tired and had a second long hallucination of a corpse-y decaying woman crawling in backwards crab position in my doorway. That was pretty horrific. I thought there was a demon in my room. But then I realized it was just a dress-bag hanging from a light fixture.