1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something I wanna ask

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questionable, Jul 26, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does any of you guys here had been victimized by anyone you know of homosexual sex assault. Like teaching you how to do it. Then experienced the urge to have sex with the same sex between the ages of 12-14? Experienced homosexual sex activites for some several times. But then on was able to recover and still become straight as you reached older ages of yourself and had a family?

If not with the exact situation of mine
    Its okay I just want to know if any of you guys here had experience the same situation like mine.

P.S: I'm only 14 so I'm curious about the other people's experiences here.

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Are you confusing Sexual abuse by a Male Pedophile & a Gay Man?
    Most Pedophiles are often Hetrosexual & what a Male Pedophile does to a Male Child is not a Homosexual act, but sexual assault, remember Anal Sex is not solely practiced by Gay Men, there are Woman out there that enjoy this sexual act.

Sexual Abuse cannot make you Gay, I know people who have been sexually abused & went on to fulfill there destiny as a Straight Person, I am so sorry that you were the victim of sexual abuse, the Man in question was abusing his position of an Adult & what he did was wrong, you are a victim of this Man & in no way to blame (*hug*)

If you are Gay, it is because you were born that way, that makes you a individual & how you choose to live your life, is in your hands & your hands only (*hug*)