1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Violated

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by catboy, Jul 26, 2013.

1. catboy

A couple of weeks ago I was working at a concert. I was selling something next too where peoople got carded for beer. This gay guy came in he made small talk about weddings with a coworker. She jokingly asked who he would marry he turned and looked at me. He winkked and his eyes...were full of desire. I know this sounds fake but I am not kidding it scares me to think about it. Well two days ago I walked into a gas station and he was there. He walked over to me and purred in my ear. I feel violated and need some advice and help...please.

2. LD579

Keep a cell phone handy and if something more drastic happens, tell him you'll call the cops. I assume you pretty much just know what he looks like, but not any other identifying information, so there's not much you can do, it'd seem, realistically...

Besides that, stay away from him.

3. BreannaToBrian

Pervert....the heck is someone doing advancing on a 15 year old? But yeah, I agree with Luthan. Keep a cell phone with you or two. Can't be too safe.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How old is the guy? If he's 18+, you could, if you run into him again, say "I'm underage, what you're doing is creepy, and if you so much as look at me again, I will tell my parents and call the police. Are we clear?" My guess is, he'll be so shocked that he'll just go away and that will be the end of it.

If you're out to your parents, I probably would let them know if it happens again. I'm sure they'd be happy to support you in calling the police and reporting the guy. You can bet that if he's doing it to you, you aren't the first and won't be the last... so taking action might prevent someone else from being in your shoes in the future.

5. catboy

Thanks Chip he is in his 30s I think. I am trying to be more aware of him. I live in a relatively small town so I see him often. When I see him I always stay in a place with people. I don't go into public restrooms when I see him. Is that a good idea?

6. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, that's a good idea, also as chip said "make him aware that you are underage" he may think you are older, as some Guys who are 15 can actually look like they are 18, I know the ones's in the UK do, which they use to their advantage to buy alcohol in bars, unlike the UK it's 18 not 21, chances are he will stop approaching you, also the Cell Phone is always a good idea to keep handy with 911 on speed dial :thumbsup:

Keep Safe (*hug*)