1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure of if someone's interested.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Johnpeters55, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Johnpeters55

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know this is possibly an overplayed topic, but has someone ever been truly interested and get a strong vibe from someone but unsure about their sexual orientation? I have such a crush on this one guy, but I have no idea how to make the first move. I am openly gay and he is known to have had sex with many women, Ive talked to many of the girls. I have no fear in making a move, I see him everyday at my job. I am going insane. Any ideas on how I can get an answer?

THANKS!

2. Odahingum

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First, check your workplace's policies on office relationships. You don't want the two of you to get into trouble.

Second, check how he views you. If you're on good terms AND he's known to be friendly toward gays, you may probably try an advance, as long as you do it respectfully. Don't bring up the subject in public or whenever you sense it's not a good moment. Basically, follow the same common sense rules you'd follow if you knew he was gay, plus a couple more precautions to allow for the shock factor.

Third, whatever his answer, handle the situation as an adult. Don't kiss and tell, but also don't change the way you treat him if he says no.

3. Johnpeters55

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay