1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just some advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Maddi, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Maddi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i have been with someone for coming up 10 months now. the problem i have is i dont know what she wants from this relationship, i know how i would like it to go but i am not sure if she sees it as serious or just something to fill in until something else comes along. when i try to bring up in conversation she becomes evasive or avoids the situation. yet she will ask me what i want but i am to scared to say what i want as she may think I've got clingy needy and such, i mean i not looking for her to lose her independence or give up her life i just want to know how i fit in, any advice

2. srslywtf

I say lay your cards on the table! If she has a different idea, you'll find out.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe she is evasive because she feels the same way as you? You are assuming that she isn't scared of laying her cards on the table.

4. some nights

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Open discussion, talk talk talk!! Try to establish a conversation where you can BOTH be totally open and honest about your feelings. I've been in a situation where I was afraid to admit to my feelings because I didn't know if the girl I was seeing felt the same way. We finally had "the talk" and I found out she didn't see it as a serious relationship and I definitely wanted that. It hurt to walk away, but it was better to know and be able to make that choice rather than continue to develop feelings for her and it fall apart later when I was more invested.

It's scary to imagine losing someone you care about, but you have to remember that you are entitled to your own feelings and your own happiness. If she doesn't share similar feelings or goals, it's better to know. But if she is just nervous like you, then that's awesome and you can move forward together!! :slight_smile: Best of luck to you!

5. lukeluvznicki13

Trust is best and therefore you must tell her how you feel. Being open with someone in a relationship is always the best.