1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you 'play' (genitals/kissing etc) when you were a kid? - and with whom?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by srslywtf, Jul 29, 2013.

1. srslywtf

Just wondering..

Looking back, I only ever did young age 'kissing practise' 'ill show you mine if you show me yours' kinda stuff with boys. I never had any urge to do it with girls, or ever did.

So wondering if this is just normal, or if it's some very early sign that I was gay.
    I'm talking about pre-sexual age.. It wasnt done for pleasure, more just exploration. ALthough I remember the kissing did feel funny in a nice way.

Anyone else recall their experience?:smilewave

2. Nick07

never felt the urge

3. Hrantou

I kissed my childhood friend once for like, 3 seconds. I was in I think 4th grade, and he was in 6th. We just pretended it never happened, and never talked about it again. It was very weird back then though, the feelings and stuff. I liked him, but I didn't really know what "liking" someone meant back then, if that makes sense.

4. MathMan

i remember my friend who was my age( i think 8 or 9 at the time), and he told me about jacking off. i remember me and him laying in the bed naked, just playing with ourselves. i remember the feeling of coming then was like i had to pee really bad all of a sudden. each time one of us would "cum" we would jump up and run to the bathroom, then run back to the bed

5. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I kissed a girl I knew when I was like 6 or 7. Never did anything with boys, but as I got older I wanted to.