1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm feeling weird...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questionable, Jul 31, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel so weird during the past weeks and even now....
    I think I'm becoming asexual -_-
    Its not like before wherein I just get to see a wet puss or a hard dick
    I get sexually aroused easily...
    But now its really different like I'm not craving for them that much :X
    And everytime I masturbate my orgasm is kinda weak and sometimes nothing comes out D:
    After masturbating I don't feel something satisfying... Maybe this is happening to me because of the depression I'm going through right now :/
    I'm not getting aroused that much on guys with buffed bodies like those perfect 6 packs and etcetera..... Same with women....

What can you say about this guys? Any advices? :rolle:
    I'm too young to know if I'm incapable of making a child o__O
    Everything's just too complicated....

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    if you're depressed and busy focusing on other things, it would be hard to enjoy sexual pleasure. Anybody would have to be relaxed first, because when you put it in perspective of other things that happen in life, arousal and stimulation are pretty trivial.

3. AKTodd

Agreed. Feeling sexual or sexual pleasure is not just a physiological response. A lot of it is psychological. You've been going through a lot of stuff with your mom and that is likely stressing you out to one degree or another, possibly causing symptoms of its own such as lack of lack of sleep. Which in turn will impact your sex drive and pleasure and much else.

Once you start feeling better emotionally, you will very probably start to feel better sexually.

Todd

4. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmmm... Thanks again Sir Todd...
    Well I feel more better now cause mum finally accepted me and I already came out.