1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attraction to these beautiful men?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questionable, Jul 31, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just wanna ask a little bit of info and some quick responses about this question...
    I got a friend his kinda straight guy but I really doubt that his gay I even have a crush on him....

His facebook profile is just full of Henry Cavill pictures(that's the first friend) and the other one, his facebook profile is full of Robert Downey Jr. pictures. Now these two makes me wonder if they are just hiding in the closet... I consulted my purely straight guy friend and he said "If I was a fan of anyone either a celebrity or not." I wouldn't be posting pictures and I won't stalk them on any social media website cause that looks gay."

I have always doubted my crush's sexuality....
    My instincts could tell my subconscious that "HE COULD BE GAY."(Henry Cavill obsessed friend)

We even went to the cinemas only BOTH of us to watch Man Of Steel and when we watched the movie it was already his 3rd time watching it that made me wonder again why is he just too much of seeing this guy like its too overrated for a straight guy....

His bestfriend whose one of my close friends jokingly told me that "His fucking gay over Henry."

What can you say guys? XD
    Sorry for the long post... :eusa_doh:

2. enigmeow

I guess just flirt with him and leave it at that?

In all seriousness, I was focused on male celebs and body builders and martial artists and and.. Yet, I always had a "excuse" on why I was so interested in them.

Even if he is gay, he may not even know it himself yet so just enjoy his company and admire his pictures

3. lukeluvznicki13

I agree with the above :slight_smile: perhaps he is bi sexual or maybe he is bi curious.
    Just try flirt or see if you can find any signs if he is gay or not. Maybe he is and may come out of the closet to you :slight_smile:

4. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmmm.... His a little bit of uhm... homophobic?
    Does that count him as gay or bi?
    His very sensitive when lgbt is the topic....

5. jimL

Hmmmm. Very interesting? Maybe he is maybe not. If he is and is not ready he will not tell you if he is.