1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breast Binder?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Cere, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Cere

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I'm wanting to buy my first breast binder, and I have nowhere to start. I've looked all over the internet and the forums on this site about breast binders but none have fully answered all the questions I have.

I am a c-cup, and I am overweight, so my preference would be a short binder, so not to compress my middle section also. I want to wear the binder to school, which would mean all day (8-10 hours). I'd like to know the best material to look at for this. My main priority in a binder is comfort, and the second is effectiveness in flattening.

I'd also like to know how to choose the right size? I'm not sure how to measure, or really guess at what size I would need.

If you guys know websites or specific products that could fit what I need, I would appreciate a link, and thanks in advance for replies.

Have a great day!:icon_bigg

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sites like Underworks explain how to determine your measurements, which will lead you to finding your size. If you're between sizes, aim for the size up so you don't end up getting something too small. If you're still stuck, contact the site team and they're more than welcome to help you out. I went to LoveBoat for mine and I found one that works for me. It's comfortable and well ventilated so sweat isn't a big issue.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've personally used 2 sites to buy binders on. The cheaper option is underworks. I personally bought the 983 (tri top chest binder) and I love it. I usually wear it in winter because it gets really hot in the summer.

The other site that I have used is lesloveboat. I bought this binder. This binder is great for the summer and hotter months.

I also know many people that have used t-kingdom. I have not personally used it though. I've heard good reviews.

As for how to measure: I've always used the directions from underworks.

Just remember that each item has a different scale, so you'll want to check the scale before you order.

I've worn both of binders for 12 hours at a time and I've never had any problems. I also do a lot of physical work and I have never had any problems.