1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crossdressing vs. Me

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CharlieHK, Aug 2, 2013.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

I'll get to the point. I can't for the life of me cross dress. My boobs won't allow it. I wear a 34DDD. Yes three D's, but to top it off, I still overflow in that cup size. When i was about thirty pounds heavier, I assumed as i lost weight i'd lose it from my breasts as well. No, that didn't happen at all. I can see my rib cage, but my boobs have yet to shrink in any way. I have since then tried some very extreme measures, fasting, not eating at all. Nothing has phased them, determined they are. I am too young to have surgery, and i just in general don't like the idea of surgery in any shape or form. As for back issues, i have very few, i have gained a lot of back muscle over the years of execising. And for someone who is physically female, i have a bit of muscle on me. But everytime i try binding, not only does it hurt, and make it hard to breath, i can barely achieve a C-cup.

I can't be the first trans person to face a problem similar to this. Any tips on how I can great the illusion of smaller or non-existant breasts? Is there anyway to perhaps layers clothes or something? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.