1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jp97, Aug 2, 2013.

1. jp97

Please read i need all the help I can get.
    About a year ago my dad lost his job and I went to go live with my sister were i was her 24 7 babysitter and when I got tired of taking care of her brats I got kicked out.Now i'm living with my aunt and I got told today that i have until the 1st of October to find a place to live and I don't what I can do so I won't end up being homeless.:frowning2:

2. FreeFlow9917

Du you're underaged and the same age as me. Do you have any friends that can help i mean that's a little harsh for your aunt to make you get your place, couldn't you go back to your dad, i mean my dad got laid off a few years ago and we make less than 2 grand. I mean, do you have anybody else you can live with?

3. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

You are still technically a minor, you can always call cps and get assistance. I think that is the best option as you are not old enough to get a job, or afford rent, and I dont think that dropping out would be wise, as it would probably distract you from a better future.

I cant imagine what you are going through, and your family is not looking out for your best interest.

How would calling cps feel for you?

#3 TyRawr, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  4. biggayguy

Try calling the United Way or your county human services. They can at least put a roof over your head.

5. Northern

I agree contacting the authorities would be a good idea, since you are a minor you could get their help and please don't drop out, it won't help. Good luck.

6. jp97

wouldn't help he is a jobless drunk that mooches off of everybody and I don't have anyone else to go to for help.

---------- Post added 2nd Aug 2013 at 11:52 PM ----------

Sadly I dropped out when I went to live with my sister and babysitting became a full time job.