1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel Like A Virgin (Help)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by mysterylover87, Aug 3, 2013.

1. mysterylover87

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have not had that many sex partners in my life. The ones that I had sex with was either just simple oral sex. I never real had the clit to clit because the girl I tried it with it didnt work. My problem this new girl that I feeling is a sex pro and she dosent like the strap just fingers. I know how to finger but I want to make sure I do it right. She even mention she wants to make love :frowning2: I just dont want to disappoint her. If your wondering yes I told her my sex game is different from hers.:icon_sad:

2. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The amazing thing about relationships is you can openly and honestly talk about things.

I would talk to her, let her know about your experiences. Nothing we can say or do can teach you anything that being with someone that knows what they are doing can teach you.

Learn from experience, have a chat with your girlfriend.

3. LD579

Dfiant's right. Communication is important in relationships, even when it's kind of awkward, and even when it's about something there might not seem to be a need to talk about. Everyone has to start from somewhere. After all, everyone is technically born a virgin and is born sexually inexperienced, right? It has to start from somewhere, and there's no time like the present or very near future.

4. Northern

Like the others said before me, talk to her.

If you are honest and open it will go smoothly, because she can show you how to do it, and you can both enjoy it without you worrying if it is going well or not. Good luck :slight_smile:

5. swimmertriangle

If she really likes you, then she'll understand your discomfort and help you through it :slight_smile: