1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My sister's obsessed with my boobs!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by justjade, Aug 4, 2013.

1. justjade

Yep, you read that right.

She has this thing about face-planting into my chest when she hugs me, which is odd because she's taller than I am. I recently came out to her as being transgender. I mean, is she trying to make sure they're still there or something? She also likes to grab and poke them. I'm wondering if she's using it as a way to express something she's hiding. She set off one of my lesbian friends' gaydar, and she is really friendly with girls. I'm thinking she might be a lesbian, but I'm afraid to ask. She's never been in a relationship with a girl that I know of. She knows I've been with both boys and girls, so she knows she can tell me. One of her friends even asked her if she's ever tried being a lesbian. I dunno. I don't want to talk with her about her obsession with my chest because I don't even like acknowledging the fact that I still even have boobs. What do you guys think? I mean, if I do talk to her, how do I do it? What do I say? Should I drop hints, or should I just leave it alone. I don't really think her sexual orientation is my business, but the thing with my chest is because, well, it's my chest.

Any insight is welcome.

2. Jojo1189

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    The way to talk to her would be "Hey, sis. I wanna ask you something. I just want you to know I don't mean it offensively, but I really need to know, as it's been bothering me. Are you a lesbian?"
    To ask, you sorta have to go out on a limb. So I reckon you should give it a shot, if you think she is. She sounds like she is, mate.

3. justjade

I know, right? I think she's curious, at least. She recently lost her virginity, so I think she's in the process of comings to terms with her sexuality. I think she's afraid to try being with a girl because she's still trying to hold on to religion. She told me she's been doubting what she was raised to believe, so I think her big revelation might be right around the corner.

4. LD579

If you have breasts which are different from hers, maybe she admires the way they are. Even if they're smaller, maybe she wishes her own were smaller. Maybe they accentuate you somehow in a way that she envies or admires. Maybe they're bigger than hers and she wishes hers were like yours.

You could always ask her straight up, too. I don't think anything super 'bad' would happen if you did.

5. justjade

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Mine are actually a cup size or two smaller than hers. I think she actually recently dropped a cup size because she lost a lot of weight. I think she does wish hers were smaller. I didn't think about it that way until now.....