1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get over wanting a boyfriend?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Gazza123, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I need to get past this... I want one but I know it's not gonna happen. I hate all the cliches of 'it'll happen when you stop looking' or some varient of it. I want a relationship and I'm sick people my age or a bit younger having had a relationship or still in a relationship.

I can't help but be jealous and angry. Like how come they get to experience that sort of happiness but I don't. Don't tell me how single life is great cuz I know how it can be but I KNOW how also can be crap.

Ugh... And with EC as my only way of talking to gay people and that just tops it off.

I don't want to rush things but at the same I've got so many patience before I just completly give up.

2. igoloo2946

Same here :slight_smile: but then again... try not to get so emotional and end up going for the first guy you flirt with. It takes time to find a true relationship.don't get into a relationship that you'll regret.

3. if you go out and enjoy life, i mean like go tot the movies or w/e and go got the beach and things even by yourself if you want then youll more than likely stop wanting something so bad because youll be focusing on something else/having fun.

if you do things alone youll more than likely meet more people as its easier for other people to approach someone alone and chat than it is a group of people :slight_smile: