1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to find someone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by igoloo2946, Aug 5, 2013.

1. igoloo2946

I've come out to a couple of people so far this year , but I'm not ready to come all the way out. I'm going to be a freshman in high school and with being lonely this whole summer I really want to find a guy. I've also been having trust issues with the people I tell and I always end up regretting it for a while, and even paranoid. 1. So, if I were to go out with a gay guy, do you think he'll keep it a secret? 2. And if I told a friend I liked him do you think he too will be able to keep the secret even if he doesn't like me? 3. Last question, when I told my dad I was gay he was doubtful and hinted for me to explore around, even though I'm gay would it be alright to explore with girls too?

2. falsereading

falsereading Guest

I am right there with you on this one, a complete catch 22 situation. I would find it easier to complete out myself should I have a partner but would I trust someone well enough to keep it a secret for me? Should I even burden them with it? Friends only you will be able to guess if they can keep it for you as you know them best not us, I picked the ones I have told very wisely in advance but there is always that thought in the back of my mind whether they are keeping the secret for me.

And for point three, it's your life...try whatever you want to make you happy.