1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with getting rid of hair...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shrimpz, Aug 9, 2013.

1. shrimpz

shrimpz Guest

Ok, so i keep on veeting my legs but the hair just grows back so fast. I reckon its the combination of genes from my dads ridiculously hairy family and my mums indian family ...but its horrible! any tips on how to stop the hair growing back so fast?

2. srslywtf

no sorry...

I shave every day unless I'm in a hurry.. I find it works out taking less time if I just touch it up everyday rather than waiting till i have to do my entire body... Because that is an epic 2+ hour mission to do properly all over.

3. shrimpz

shrimpz Guest

so i should just shave over the little bits that grow back everyday and that should just be easier?

4. srslywtf

Maybe... It's worth experimenting I guess.

Understand that it actually takes a while to develop good technique..

The first 2 weeks of me shaving I had horrible ingrown hairs.. I had to find the right razor, right shaving/skin products, and right routine/technique

5. shrimpz

shrimpz Guest

any good tips or advice on how to figure out a good routine for myself? like a good razor?

6. TraceElement

Before you shave, warm your legs up... sit in a warm bath or put hot towels on them because it will help get a better shave. For shaving cream, I actually like using hair conditioner because it helps keep it smoother. For your razor, get at least a 3 blade, if not a 4 or more, since the more blades can it smoother. I have a 6 blade razor, and it's amazing.