1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nipple piercings..opinions?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shrimpz, Aug 10, 2013.

1. shrimpz

shrimpz Guest

Ok, so my man wants me to get both my nipples pierced to increase sensitivity, and im totally down for that. im just wondering if other people have had bad experiences with them? or think its a bad idea? or a good idea? im kinda stuck.. lol

2. livinglifefree

The risk with getting a nipple piercing has always scared me. If an inexperienced person pierces them, there is a possibility that you will lose all sensation in your nipples. That possibility has always been enough to turn me off to the whole idea. If you do your research before choosing someone to perform the piercing though and you are really in favor of the idea, I say go for it. Just make sure that you are doing it for yourself and not just for your partner.

3. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my brother and sister both had theirs done. both ways it ended with them both ripping them out when they were taking their shirts off owwwwch XD not something i'd ever do looolz.

4. shrimpz

shrimpz Guest

ouch...well i only want them done to increase the sensitivity..i would remove them as soon as i was able to.

5. justjade

I've heard it hurts like Hell. And of course, as with any piercing, there's a risk of infection. There's this girl I used to work with who got hers done, and she said she couldn't sleep on her stomach for weeks. If you're a stomach sleeper, I don't recommend it. I don't find them particularly attractive, but whatever floats your boat.

6. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

i would totally get them done. ;3 you would just have to be careful with shirts as stefaanireturns said. unless you get bars instead of loops, then you would be fine.

7. shrimpz

shrimpz Guest

hmm..bars may be better...although i mayhave to get loops..i have small nipples hahah!

8. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

They make small bars as well ahaha. They have one's that measure 3/4 an inch long. xD

9. catboy

You should think harder about this. It seems like you are only doing for your partner make sure you are doing it for yourself as well.

10. GayNerd

I will never get any, but:

No, just... No.

11. shrimpz

shrimpz Guest

I really do want them done though...i want sensitive nipples and its just a coincidence that my man wants them too...i have thought about it for a long time, and if they can get bars small enough for my nipples then i shall get those :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Zach

I had my both of my nipples pierced 20 years ago. I've never had a problem with them, but speaking from my personal experience, I would recommend only having one done at a time.

Nipples take a lot longer to heal than your ears do. The first few days, and I won't kid you, it will hurt ... especially when your sleeping or during nipple play with your mate.

Only having one done at a time still leaves one for your mate to get a little rough with ....while your in the "moment" while the other one continues to heal :thumbsup:

I've never regretted having mine pierced. (!)

13. shrimpz

shrimpz Guest

i wouldnt let my man touch my nipples for at least a week after having them done..i figure if i just get them both done at the same time it will be better...and i plan on removing the piercings as soon as im able to aswell

---------- Post added 11th Aug 2013 at 09:25 PM ----------

thanks for the help though

14. shrimpz

shrimpz Guest

by the way does anyone know if they are expensive or not?

15. Mark Time

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm fine with guys (and girls) who have done so, but it isn't for me.There is a guy up here who has one nipple pierced and it attracts my attention. Unfortunately, he is straight and has let it be know how he feels about gays.