1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I attempt to look older?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lostlifeguard, Aug 10, 2013.

1. lostlifeguard

Ok, well I just turned 18, so I'm finally of legal age, but my problem is that I look young for my age. A lot of people guess I'm around 16. I'm not looking for random hookups or anything, only long term, so my question is, should I attempt to look older? Any advice?

2. KwT

KwT

Out Status:
    A few people
    So, what are you wearing now? sneakers, t-shirt and shorts?

It only depend on yourself, and what message you want to send out, if you want to send the message "I'm young and energetic", then younger appearance could be ok. If you want people to know "I'm responsible and mature", then start wearing form fitting polo or shirt along with dark denim and a pair of loafers can be a good starter.

3. BloodyRose3000

You really don't need to. I mean honestly, even if you were just looking for hookups, the people you'd want to be in a relationship with wouldn't care whether you looked all that much older or not. And if you're looking for a real relationship, then they'll know either way. If you want to look older tho, try growing your beard out a little.