1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Become a bottom

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by est83, Aug 12, 2013.

1. est83

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like so much a boy who is top too like me. We are not in relationship yet and i do not know yet if i can get him. I really like to suck him but i do not know if this is enough for him or he needs to fuck. He can get anyone i think easily but luckily i think i fit his specs because i am white and we have really the same interests like electronic circuits, party with friends, gym... I like him because he really have a cute face, i like to touch any part of his body when i got the chance, he is very mature that means he does the right choices to have a happy life, he is intelligent and he is richer than me so I do not have to worry that he is one of those boys that like you only for money. Now he says that we have to be friends and see what happens. I am considering the option to become a bottom for him but when i tried before with another boy with a very small dick it was so painful for me. I think it would be also ok for me if he wants to fuck someone else from time to time.My questions are:
    Does a top needs to fuck or it is ok being sucked? (for me, i am top, masturbation and oral sex is ok)
    Is that so difficult to become bottom?

2. Hexagon

Bottoms don't automatically have looser assholes. I'm no expert, but I've heard it said elsewhere that you should use toys to get used to bottoming. Once you're ready for it, I'm sure you'll enjoy bottoming. But relationships aren't about one person changing or sacrificing their own pleasure for the good of the other. They're about both people compromising and working it out together. What I'm getting at is that he should bottom for you too. Maybe it isn't his preferred position, but it isn't yours either, so compromise. You may both find that you enjoy it a lot.

3. LiquidSwords

Anal sex is painful for anyone at first, if you want it to hurt less than I'd say the best idea would be to use toys and take it at your own pace, soon enough it will stop hurting to have anal sex.

Don't feel like you have to bottom just to please him though since it seems he's not willing to be bottom himself. If you don't want to do it then don't but pain isn't a good reason not to, that's an easy problem to get past.

4. swifter

swifter Guest

become versatile, play with yourself that is what i did xP, i wanted to be a bottom all the time, then i found out i as well loved to penetrate another guy, and if you want the relationship to last (if it ever happens) a good way to satisfy the other would be by changing places from time to time ;3