1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been awhile since ive posted on here :D

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by unknown123, Aug 14, 2013.

1. unknown123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Empty Closets has really helped me come to terms with myself. I went through basically a year long depression. A year later from starting the process, i am finally happy. i have a loving boyfriend of 2 months thus far.

if you are reading this and just starting to question your sexuality, you have to acknowledge that coming out isnt instant. its a process. the process might be depressing, but the reward is greater. "if your going through hell, keep going".

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Congratulations on a well deserved happiness !

3. Fellow

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for sharing, I'll make myself keep going no matter what. (*hug*)

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post this... and welcome to EC as a first-time poster!

It's really easy to forget, reading some of these posts, that everyone's process is different and it can take very differing amounts of time to be comfortable with yourself.

It's also important to realize that for every member of EC who's joined, there are about 10 or 15 people who are not members who are reading posts on EC, so our "reach" in terms of those who this community helps, is about 15 times greater than what is obvious from the number of members and posts. And it's always particularly nice when a poster like Unknown123 "de-lurks" and posts to share his experience.

I hope you'll stick around and continue to post!

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congratulations on making it to where you are today, it gives us all hope & a glimpse of what could be (*hug*)