1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exercise

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by kresukun, Aug 15, 2013.

1. kresukun

I am thinking of losing some weight because I've been feeling really fat and haven't done anything over the summer.

What is the best exercises that I can do at home that don't require going to the gym?

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    do a circuit of push ups, sit ups and stuff like that. That probably the best thing to do to lose weight at home.

3. Split Arrows

You can also get this pretty awesome pull-up bar that hooks onto any door frame, so you can also work your back. Last time I had to do a crash workout I did: 15 pushups, 15 situps, 20 squats, 10 pull-ups followed by a .75mile run. Do that circuit 3 times, timing yourself ant try to beat yoir time each round.

4. hopelesslover93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Uhm.. if u wanna lose wight rather than building muscla mass then most of those moves like squats,sit ups,push ups wont really help since they aim at working muscles. You need to burn fat which is pretty much the work of cardio exercises like swimming, jogging, dancing, biking. Cut out the carbs like coke and acid beverages and also chocolate. In short, most of the artificial food. Get moving! :slight_smile:)

5. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Swimming is a good exercise to partake in :slight_smile:

6. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Workout that build up muscle are the best at losing weight. Cardio doesn't actually burn that much fat because it isn't intense enough to break down the glyogen stores in your blood. Push ups and stuff actually break down your glyogen store and cause damage to muscle which requires energy to fix. While cardio does little muscle damage as it isn't intense enough (which is why it doesn't build up muscle).