1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do i ask him out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by mchaelninga6159, Aug 17, 2013.

1. mchaelninga6159

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    realy like this guy at church but im gust so nerves!!! :icon_redfi man its hard to tell the same sex tha i realy like him :bang: man im realy mad i had moments but blew it :tantrum: sos :help: me

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! What might help is to ask him if he would like to 'hang out.' Asking for a hang out, doesn't place a large emphasis on it being a 'date,' which might make it easier on you. How well do you know him? Plus, where there other people around, that could have heard you asking him out? If so, maybe try again when you know that no one else can overhear you asking him.

Give it a few days or so, and when you feel ready, try again. :slight_smile:

3. dfiant

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why don't you take the pressure off yourself and try and build a friendship with this guy?

What do you have in common? I'm guessing religion is something you have in common :wink: