1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused about Romantic Orientation

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by person57, Aug 19, 2013.

1. person57

I don't know if I'm heteromantic or biromantic. When I'm in a romantic relationship with a girl, I love her for who she is, I love to cuddle with her, hug her, and kiss her, but I was never interested in any sexual acts with her. If I were in a romantic relationship with a guy, I know for sure I would love him for his looks, I'd love to kiss him, hug him, and cuddle with him, but I don't know if I'd like him for who he is, I would love him if he was nice, he had an awesome personality, and if we had a lot in common, but he would also have to look kinda hot. To be in a romantic relationship with a girl, she doesn't have to look hot, her looks wouldn't really matter to me. So what is my romantic orientation?

2. person57

3. ryanalexander61

Since your just 14, I would say it is too early to tell unfortunately. There is so much that is going to happen to you in the next 7, 8 years. I know it isn't the answer you are looking for, but to be honest there isn't one right now. Just enjoy being young.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You never know until you try. And I can attest to the fact that most people, at 14 at least, are insufferable. No offense to you of course. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. person57

Thanks for the advice!