1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I trust them?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jojo1189, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Jojo1189

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Me and my friend were planning on going to the LGBT club in school. I'm bisexual, so I have got an excuse to go anyway, and so does my friend, but I was wondering if I should trust them with my gender identity. Like, as far as I know, they can't just out us if we tell them. And I'm really scared and lost right now about gender. I know what I am, I'm just really scared and I just feel like I need that sort of older person who knows and understands. I'm not sure though. Should I trust the people, or should I keep it secret?

2. Nick07

hi,
    If you are scared, don't share it with people you don't know well. Get to know them better and try o become friends first.

3. Data

Data Guest

Yup, *Arnold Schwarzenegger* "First, I would just like to get to know you."

Don't tell anyone who you don't trust if you're scared that they can't keep a secret.

You can leave it at Bisexuality initially and if it turns out they're a great group who are supportive and trustworthy, then you can re-evaluate revealing you gender identity to them!