1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is dry-humping sex? (if this is in wrong category feel free to move it)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CharlieHK, Aug 22, 2013.

1. CharlieHK

CharlieHK Guest

This question may seem stupid, but bare with me.

So we've (my girlfriend and I) talked a lot about oral, and mutual masturbation. Here's another obstacle, Kelsey (don't worry that's not her real name) doesn't like being naked, down there. And I understand that. So last night we talked about our "dry humping" idea and wondered "is it sex, or mutual masturbation?". So i'm pretty sure this is called dry humping. Me rubbing my crouch against her dick, her doing the same back to my clit, sounds great to us, allows us to cross dress into correct genders and have a some fun.

So is this sex? Or mutual masturbation?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sexual intercourse
    noun
    genital contact, especially the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm; coitus; copulation.

Therefore, no it is not. Although it is intimate and possibly sexy!

3. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Depends on who you ask. Personally, I consider any sexual contact between two (or more) people to be sex, regardless of the specific act. But why does it matter? If you guys do it and enjoy it and feel satisfied by it, what's the deal?

---------- Post added 22nd Aug 2013 at 05:45 PM ----------

There is penetrative and non-penetrative sex. Dry humping falls into the category of non-penetrative. It stills falls under the large umbrella-term known as sex.

Non-penetrative sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#3 Adi, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2013