1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by babybop1224, Aug 24, 2013.

1. babybop1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Somebody please tell me how to stopa crush from forming! Ok so my mom has had these young friends that she met while in South Korea for the military, who i've known of and talked to but never met. Well I got to meet them because one of them was getting married and as soon as I saw A (i don't want to give out names) I was crushing hard and I knew it. She is openly bisexual and I talked to her about my problems before I told my mother I was questioning ( my mom is pretty chill). anyway so my mother made the announcement that A was coming to live with us here in about a month and i really don't want to have a crush on someone I have to live with much less someone who iis friends with my mom. So what do I do?

2. Moon

Appeal to the reasonable side of you. Make a list on all the reasons why crushing/ developing anything with A is a bad reason and a list for the positive and then reflect over them. Be honest with yourself.

3. babybop1224

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you for your reply