1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big crush on a married woman

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by bsolitaire, Aug 24, 2013.

1. bsolitaire

I know it's wrong...

I didn't know she was married when I developed a crush on her. I liked her energy, her confidence...she has beautiful eyes..she's smart, etc..

and then i found out some months ago she's married (to a very successful man)...despite knowing this, i can't stop thinking about her. I'm really attracted to this person...

meanwhile, im having a hard time meeting other lesbians...i just went to a gay bar where the women were mostly straight...sigh.

So how do i stop this wrong crush? Thanks...

2. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well,it is not wrong to have a crush on someone,but think that it is pointless to continue to have one on this person.
    You will find someone.

3. RoguesWolfe

Ah been there done that..and then a divorce happened. Not a good thing to get involved with. Best to do is try to ignore it.

4. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know the feeling of having a crush on a person you can't have. It sucks, I know, but you will find a way to get over it, I'm sure. Don't worry, there's someone out there for you :slight_smile: As for actually getting over a crush, time is the thing that will kill the crush. Over time your feelings for this person will begin to fade (or should, theoretically). Looking for new friends, and keeping old ones is a start. Hang out with people who share the same interests as you. Either your friends will help take your mind off the crush, or you'll find someone else new to crush on, with hopefully better results.