1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blowjob dreams....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questionable, Aug 27, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does any of you guys already experienced giving a blowjob dreams to a bestfriend or to someone you might like?? I’ve been thinking of this a lot since I woke up in the morning it really bothers me especially his my bestfriend and he knows my sexuality... What does my dream trying to tell me? Is there an interpretation for this in reality?:rolle:

2. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Dreams mean nothing, they tell you nothing, and you really shouldn't over think them. I had a dream once in which I was giving a blowjob to my male cousin. I do not even find him attractive at all.

Blowjobs and your friend were on your mind, and your brain just put them together in your dream.

3. lukeluvznicki13

That is fairly true about what they above said. It is basically parts of your brain going over things you have thought about previously before and then it all concocted into one dream.
    However, I do point out that it may be a form of wet dreams that you are experiencing :slight_smile:
    So don't worry about it.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream I stabbed my best friend to death, turns out I was just a bit pissed off with him.

If you want to consider a dream as being a visual representation of things you think and feel then that intimate encounter could just be the quickest way of expressing closeness. I had a similar dream not long ago 'cause my best friends been away for months, then he came back and at no point did I feel like going through with it.

5. Northern

Dreams are just whatever you were recently thinking about all meshing together.

That's why one time I had a dream where I dyed my hair blonde, became a stripper, and I would dance to the sound of someone making a cake...

See it means nothing :slight_smile:

6. Werbinich

Don't worry, I have quite a lot of dreams of me being pursued and killed by a variety of friends. But I think that is because I am writing crime novels that include my friends and my brain misinterpreted.