1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by teea97, Aug 27, 2013.

1. teea97

hi there. i need your help. i have 17 years old and i'm in love with other girl who is 21. she works for my parents for a long time, but recently i discovered that she looks at me and tries to talk to me. i'm bi, but i don't know about her sexual orientation. what i know is that this girl hasn't a boyfriend and when other boys flirt with her, she refuses him. she saw me one time when i was holding my ex-boyfriend by the hand and she looked at me a little bit sad.. i don't know what to do, becouse i don't know if she is lesbian and i don't know how to find out. if i find that she is a lesbian, i will absolutely make the first step. thanks :grin:

2. ryanalexander61

Are you friends with her at all? Maybe start approaching her on a friendship only level and see where it takes you...

3. teea97

No, we aren't friends at all. It's a little bit hard becouse as i said, she works for my parents. But i really feel something between us. And the fact that she doesn't have a boyfriend and refuses all the boys makes me to believe that she is a lesbian. But this thing isn't sure.