1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stains!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by BookDragon, Sep 1, 2013.

1. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK So I cut myself shaving and now I have some stains on my panties. Obviously I can't just throw them in the wash or someone will find them so I need to get them out by hand and in secret! Any tips that won't wreck my bathroom sink?

2. Emulator

I'm not sure about this kind of stains, but I get other stains off by wetting the stained area with water and scrubbing the stain off with my fingers or a brush. You could try adding a bit of soap too. After you're done rinse the sink so nothing will show...should work.

-Emulator

3. cali

If it's blood stains then use cold water to remove it, hot water won't work. Other than that a biological washing powder would be best if you can get hold of some.

4. Feijoa

Cold water and if you have high pressure in your taps then give 'em all ya got!

Also soda water helps, and if are still having some troubles, then use: either hydrogen peroxide or white vinegar - things that could/should be floating around the house. Be careful with hydrogen peroxide though as it can bleach fabric.

5. Stephany

Hydrogen peroxide