1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adams apple

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by markosss, Sep 1, 2013.

1. markosss

hello everybody!my adams apple is huge!my dads apple is also very big and now i think that this is something genetic.is there any way to reduce the size or make it seem smaller?i dont really cre about it but other people make fun of me and that make me feel bad.:icon_sad:im not adult yet and im afraid that it will get bigger.my parents say that every man have big apple bad everyone else have smaller than me....the guys in my age dont even have(i mean that i cant see it).is there anything that i can do?(sorry for my bad english)

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

How old are you??

I don't think its possible to change the size, besides the size varies with people.. If your that worried just ask your doctor.

3. markosss

4. I don't think there are healthy ways to change the size, or prominence, of your Adam's apple, and I wouldn't want you to, either. I think Adam's apples make men look nice and manly :slight_smile:.

5. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes nothing wrong with a nice Adam's Apple !! Be proud!!

:eusa_clap

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They do look really macho, so you've got that going for you hehe. Other than that though, I do think it's pretty much fixed. Unless you have larynx surgery or something to reduce it's size (which is TOTALLY not worth it unless your bank account looks like the pile of gold in a dragon's lair), you're stuck.