1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

proposing to my gf

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by sasha26, Sep 2, 2013.

1. sasha26

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey so im in need of ideas. I am buying the engagement ring today and im still trying to figure out an amazing way to propose to my girl. I have a childlike kind of personality which she loves and she didnt have much of a childhood so i want to do something romantic but fun as well. My plan was to takeher to puerto rico and propose when the sun was setting on the beach. It wont be able to happen so im thinking of a romantic yet fun way to propose. Please help!!!!!!!!!!:help:

2. Macabremelody

:slight_smile: take her to Disney world and than propose in front of Disney castle

3. rjrh20

You could do a flash mob, but beside that I don't know. Good luck!!!

4. Macabremelody

or take her to the place where you first met and do it after you talk about the good times :slight_smile: its so romantic you can even have a picnic

5. unknown17050

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    If I were to propose to someone, I would try to do it in a moment they would never forget; no way possible. You know her better than most of us, try doing something like; have a whole day DEDICATED to her; like does she have like any special interests that you can both share by doing somethings together, if so; try doing that, a whole day date basically all about her, and when it is over; try to get to a place with a nice view of a sunset; and propose to her! :grin: