1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loneliness

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by WorldsCollided, Sep 3, 2013.

1. WorldsCollided

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi guys!

I'm just lonely....... I know that it comes and goes but this time.... it just stay for a very long time! I'm just so longing for someone who I can have a good laugh with, a shoulder to cry one, someone to hold my hand and just hold me -.-

It's been like 2 and a half year since I broke up with my ex and usually when this feeling come around I just try to shake it off by working a lot but this time it really doesn't help.

For the past years I have told myself that I do not need to be in a relationship I just need to focus on family and work but this time...... even when Iwork 14 - 16 hours a day no matter how tired I am from work, once I got home I could spend hours laying awake in bed wishing I could just have someone beside me......

My emotion seemsto get the better of me but I don't know what to do =(

2. Nick07

what about a hug? :slight_smile:

[​IMG]

3. campervankid

Here, have a hug from me (*hug*). Maybe you are ready for a relationship now but just keep telling yourself you don't need one (if it was a bad break up or something). Surly you could try dating or something?

4. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

^^^ HEY GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!! That's almost exactly what I was gonna say.

anyway here are some hugs for the OP til they feel better

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

5. WorldsCollided

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys! With my work schedule........... it just gonna make dating one step more than just being complicated.

I work like........ at least 12 hours a day 6 days a week and I don't really have a "fix" day off. And on top of that I try to help my sister raising her kid as well. I tried dating once since I move back to Thailand and it went horribly baaaaaaad but we somehow still manage to be friend. We talked about it months later and he said that he try to show me that I was his priority but he felt that he didnt get that feeling from me and it hurted.

I was hurt by what he said as well. I never meant for him to get that feeling and I did care deeply about him but...... it just never gonna work.

And now with the hours that I work........ I rarely go out and if I do it just for quick lunch or dinner with some friends.

Oh.......... I host people from couchsurfing but.......... that doesnt really count. I mean..... the longest they stay with me is a week then they either go home or move on to their next destination.

And......... thanks for the hugs!!! You guys are awesome! <3