1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uncomfortable night

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by blond, Sep 3, 2013.

1. blond

Tonight at work i had in older guy maybe in his 50's offer me his phone number.
    This is not the first time he's done something like this. He's asked me how old i was and just made me feel really really uncomfortable.
    I told management and wrote a statement and everything.

But i still feel uncomfortable.
    Like he might try something in the parking lot.
    It's just the way he was looking at me.
    And the way he's talked to me i've never felt so scared in my life.

2. Saint Otaku

Do you have a work friend you can stick around with? My friend has some cat-shaped brass knuckles (one pair was confiscated during a police-check) -- just a suggestion if you feel too threatened.

3. blond

Think's i do have friend at work. As for something to protect myself with i don't know..

4. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. June Cleaver

I have had plenty of stalkers over the years and they most were harmless. One followed me home from work without my knowledge and left love letters and flowers and cookies and all sorts of other things for many years which upset me at the time (Me young 20's and him mid 30's). I had another one try to follow me home for months until I quit my job at the time but he could not catch my car with his big diesel truck and he freaked me out too. I had scads give me their number and/ or to stalk me from around corners at work as well back then in my 20's.

The one time I was date raped with a Ruthie was a close friend I trusted, and the brutal time was a cop who had pulled me over months earlier who followed me for months around town before showing up inside my house one evening. The two who really hurt me were people I should have been able to trust and the number givers/ stalkers were all harmless in my case. So use caution, and if he persists just tell him you are not interested, but there to work. Be careful and good luck! June