1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exhibitionist friend and his sexuality?!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questionable, Sep 5, 2013.

1. questionable

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got a straight bestfriend and he knows I'm bisexual.Just a few hours ago at school we were having a review for the upcoming nationals test.In that case we do not have a proper seating arrangement so we just sit anywhere we like in the classroom as long as we listen.My bestfriend who was sitting at the back of our classroom was doing something nasty.I got curious about what his doing.So,I went to glance at them I saw him showing his erected d*ck to my classmates(It was an all boys classroom review by the way) I was really really shocked when I seen what his doing.I do have a crush on him but I don't mind telling him because I don't want to lose another friend because of my feelings being rejected and being shy at each other.I will never do that again because I just lost a friend months ago because of that.So yeah,he was showing his erected d*ck to our classmates and I even saw it too. (-___-) my other bestfriend who was sitting beside me asked if I got horny when I saw *it* I responded "Well yeah,just a little bit.But its really gross to do such thing as showing your penis to your classmates. The other thing I am concerned was he was just smiling and yea his being so happy about what his doing even though I already told him that he should stop doing that because it is too malicious.

Another thing,I really like him,I want to have a relationship with him.But the problem is I know that his really straight.But sometimes I question myself if he is bisexual or gay because he flirts with me a lot like touching my balls and I touch his, he plays with my hands and my arms,we hold hands together in a playful manner and he makes jokes about himself being gay which I do not believe he just responds with a "I'm comfortable with my sexuality." I just want to see your point of view and opinions on this guys. Because it really bothers me a lot when I think of it. :thumbsup:

2. Rice and Pepper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I suggest you keep all those thoughts to yourself and not tell him. In my experience at least, such behaviour is common for guys who show off their penis. Maybe your bestfriend is an exception, but usually they just fool around due to immaturity or comfort with their sexuality (as he said himself), but are not neither gay not bi. If something happens between you two it will be a game, an experiment perhaps, but it won't lead to a relationship like you want to, so you will end up hurt.

So try not to get emotional and such, and I think it would be better to stop thinking about you and him in a relationship. You could howevver fool around with him, but don't expect something serious to come out in the end. That's my opinion, but I could as well be wrong.