1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i make it happen

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by igoloo2946, Sep 5, 2013.

1. igoloo2946

There's this guy In my English class who is adorable, shy, and has no friends (literaly). I've tried to approach him before but I'm just so socially awkward that we barley talk and then its over. I really just want to get to know him but I don't know how to start conversations and things like that. Please give me any advice.

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Observe him carefully, what he's wearing, his glasses, maybe he has braces, or interesting shoes or an article of clothing...anything he chooses to be made public when you see him is an opportunity to talk about it. The most important thing: learn his name and use it often, there is no sweeter sound to another human being than his own name being used.

Show interest in him, curiosity, compliment him...it's corny, but it works! :grin:

3. igoloo2946

Thanks so much for the advice, I will try it out and see how things work :slight_smile:
    P.s. at the pep rally yesterday the student body sang "we ready" and we put our arms around the person next to us and swayed back and forth, I got to put my arms around his waist :eusa_danc

4. EscapeArtist

I recommend hanging out outside of school. Treat it like a friendship, go from there.

5. Ohhai

Maybe start bumping into him outside of class and starting a conversation, and eventually maybe you'll become friends xx