1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel horrible

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Secretman, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Secretman

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Since I don't really have anyone to talk to I thought I just might let it all out.

My life seems horrible right now. I have some medical issues such as shaky hands and tinnitus. I only have one real life friend and I haven't seen him in a while since he moved, I'm single, shy, and a virgin. I have a myriad of mental health issues, OCD, ADHD, Depression (possible bipolar depression), General Anxiety Disorder. I don't enjoy much in life. I can't sleep, and because I'm depressed I over eat and exercising shuts me down because of stress. I'm unemployed...

I suppose I sound like I'm just being "poor me", and I guess that might be true. But I just feel so sad, angry and alone. It's really hard and I just am having a real hard time.

:icon_sad:

2. RoguesWolfe

If you ever need anyone to talk to shoot me a wall message ^-^ you can rant to me as much as you want. I'm great when it comes to listening.

3. Nick07

That's a lot. First, you should address your medical problems. Try hard not to overeating. A lot of people who have problems with obesity started just like you. Look up websites about losing weight. I am not telling you that you need to lose weight, OK? But you will find advice there, hiw to fight the urge to eat when you are sad.

Friends, the real good friends, are rare. Acquaintances not so much, but friends... Be happy that you have that special someone in your life.

Being a virgin and single at 19 is not strange at all.

If you are shy, try to meet people online or to join a hobby group in your area :slight_smile: