1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay, let's do this (Parental Man Hunt)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Falklands Sheep, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Falklands Sheep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright. Although this is not really a problem, I find myself a bit lost on what to do, or rather, how to get on with a small project of mine.

Here's the thing: When I was a mere child, barely a few hours after being born, I was adopted into my current family. For 18 years I was denied any information whatsoever on who my biological parents are, as well as my original last name, relatives and conditions of my adoption.

Now that I'm legally adult, nobody can keep that information from me.

Thursday next week, I'll begin the man hunt for my biological parents. This will be interesting.

However, I find myself restless on the "how to carry out the man hunt" matter. Should I go around with phone calls? Is it better to drive to their house/s and meet them face to face? What if they're dead? Will they accept me as their child?

All those questions are keeping me quite disturbed... Any ideas on how to carry this out? I'm very nervous and I never met anyone in the same boat I'm in.