1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls -_-

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MerBear, Sep 13, 2013.

1. MerBear

Okay so i know, this is going to be like, i'm pushing it but no girls will talk to me. I try to talk to them but they never talk back to me.

I'm trying to put myself out there in the LGBT community but i can't do that because

1) they got rid of our GSA club
    2) I don't have a ride to the LGBT youth thing downtown
    3) there are literally barely any gay or bisexual girls in my school.

I only know like what 4? 4 gay or bisexual girls. I'm always always, around straight girls and I don't really have a problem with that but now i do because I'm so sick of hearing about all these guys, my friends are cute and i don't want to talk about what girls are cute to me because well, i'm not exactly open about my sexuality yet and plus, they would feel awkward because they can't relate and that goes the same way with me ya know?

I just want to be able to branch out and find more LGBT friends and I can't do that because there is barely any.

and get this, I'm trying to make some new friends with some girls but they literally won't talk to me. Not to be bias but usually the attractive girls won't talk to me and those are the kind of girls, i usually try to talk to but regardless. I know, they are straight so it's not like, i'm only talking to them to get a kiss or something more but ya know, those are the type of girls, i usually try to talk to but of course, they straight up, won't talk to me.

1) because they think, i'm annoying
    2) they think, i'm weird
    3) they just don't want to talk to me

the other girls, will talk to me but they end up ignoring me, ya know? I don't know what, i'm doing wrong. I just want to make some new friends but of course ...No.
    I usually get along better with guys but sometimes, they become sexist towards me and try to brush me out like I'm not allowed to talk to them or something, I don't know

But my main question out this whole bullshit thread is...

How to do I get more out there in the LGBT community?

I obviously have online friends but in real life, I only know like 5 and only 1 gay girl talks to me and she is my best friend.

so? like how do I meet other LGBT people?

2. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The trick is to find those like you usually the person you click with can be the one you least expect. I don't have to much advice here but if I were you I'd try to befriend the the kids that are usually overlooked which I have done, sometimes it really works out.

3. MerBear

i've actually tried that hahaha, aint working out. it seems so anyways