1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me, myself and her! :-)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SimpleyStumped, Sep 16, 2013.

1. SimpleyStumped

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Ok, this is something that is probably on here a bloody awful lot but here goes nothing.

I have been dressing for years! I mean I can't even remember the first time I dressed :-o it's been that long and I am only 26 lol

I have got to the point though where I am massively questioning my dressing and who I am. It kinda started a few months ago without me know but I went out dressed for the first time to somewhere called candy girls. It was awesome! Every time I saw myself in a mirror I was shocked because I was just happy and comfortable in my heels and dress and everything and kept forgetting how I was dressed and stuff. It was then really that it started. I started feeling confused about why I do it, who I am and what it leads to. When not dressed I am 100% man lol I drink beer and come across as a proper manly man. It's seems to cause a lot of fighting inside though. Part of me wants to dress and then I always think "not to manly this is it" lol which after CG pushed me to through all my stuff! Massive regrets but kinda needed to.

Next phase of mental havoc. I meet a girl who I have told about my dressing and she loves it and wants to part of it. Completely accepting! Something I have never had before but now something I am not sure I want. I haven't dressed since throwing my stuff and haven't wanted to. The thought was so conflicting in my head and so conflicting in my life that it has been easier without it. Now though, it could be part of my life with someone who cares about me and likes it too but I got scared because I have been confused about my dressing and because I have been hurt a lot in past relationships so pushed her away. :-( bad times.

So now (that you have read a very brief synopsis of my life) I ask you for some advice.

If you dress, why do you?

Is it something that can just go away? (As I have not been feeling it so to speak)

Is it something I should share? (I know I pushed her away because partially my dressing and it hurt her. I didn't like hurt someone and believe that because it is a up and down thing it may happen again)

How do you see yourself? Are you kinda confused too?

And any general advice would be great. Is cross dressing something I should be suppressing to make my life easier?

If you make it to the end thanks! Lol and if you comment after brilliant! I know I can go on a little bit sometimes but need to vent and get advice somehow. :slight_smile:

SS.

2. bazinga91

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I really have no advice on this subject, but be who you are, do what makes you happy, its your life live it to the fullest and surround yourself with people who love you for who you are