1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush's heart belongs to someone else now

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lazyfire, Sep 17, 2013.

1. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The whole school year, 2012 - 2013, I was experiencing infatuation for this one jock type guy at my school. He crazily flirted with me (as mentioned in previous threads that I created). It was my fault for not showing those feelings and acting. I would only do online messaging once or twice. I'd always get nervous around him and so would he around me.

This year, his heart belongs to his best friend. A girl. I visited her social media website and saw the worst image possible.

They were kissing. The image is now burned into my mind, with no intention of leaving. I'm an empty bottle, filling with tears and depression.

I lost my first love and it hurts. Even after seeing that image, I can't hate him. It was my fault and they look great together.

But, I feel jealous even though I promised myself I wouldn't fall for him anymore.
    It hurts, and I keep crying.

Someone. Anyone. Help. I need words of motivation because I'm close to resorting to...desperate measures. I'd do anything to get his heart back. ANYTHING.

2. Englishlad

I am sorry this is happening to you. It's hard to get over some one you like. Take your mind off him, meet up with friends, go somewhere. Try to keep away from him. Time is a healer it will get better.

3. brooklynn2121

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Yupp i know exactly how you feel, except i tried everything i could to get mine back, sorta back.. the best thing to do is delete all contact with this person, including social websites like facebook. Delete their #. make it hard for yourself to contact them. that is how i did it. or kind of did it.

4. Foster

I know how bad you're hurting......I've been in your shoes. But please know as much as you feel absolutely terrible right now, it gets better with time. You will fall in love again, and it will be with someone absolutely amazing.